Office building is located on the left bank of the Daugava, near to the historical center of Riga, the airport, Salu, Akmens and Dienvidu bridges, as well as shopping center “Riga Plaza”.
“Straume” was founded in 1965 on the basis of several other factories, the largest of them “Children’s Toy Factory” of the Latvian SSR, which was established only in 1957. In 20th century in the 1970s, the new production and administration building currently owned by “Berzins Investment Ltd” company, which currently is renovated, well-equipped business center.
Among the tenants of the building are: IT company offices, accounting and auditing offices, internet store, health center, … and others.
Building has all the necessary communications – heating system, telephone lines, internet, air conditioning, security and fire alarm, server space, etc.
The total area of the building property is 5637.9 sq.m